SCCG Management has agreed to a partnership with Vegas Kings, a sports betting and igaming web design and development agency focused on tier one operators, affiliates, and software providers.
Founded in 1988, Vegas Kings helps its clients reach their players through technology. The services it provides include:
- Brand Development
- Custom Front End UI, Website Design, and Development
- Native Android and iOS Application Development
- Content Management Systems
- Game Production including Maths Development for Custom Slot or Instant Win Games
- Customer Relationship Management
- SEM, SEO, and PPC
- Social Content Design and Development
- Banner Advertising Creative Design
- Mailer and Landing Page Creative Design
Ashley Adir, CEO of Vegas Kings, commented: “I have known and respected Steve Crystal and his firm for many years, and have been looking for the right opportunity to work with him in the US, and that time has come! All our teams are excited to unlock the potential of this partnership.”
Vegas Kings works with tier one operators and software providers across the UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the US. Stateside clients include Playstar, Resorts Casino, Mohegan Sun, Bet Rivers/Sugarhouse, Tipico US, Golden Nugget, PointsBet, and Greentube.
Stephen Crystal, Founder and CEO of SCCG Management, added: “With a winning combination of proven results for tier one companies, international and US experience, you can be confident that Vegas Kings is a sure bet for sports wagering and igaming operators. We look forward to our teams continuing to unlock value for our partners.”
Last month, SCCG Management agreed to a partnership with US consultancy firm J2M to deliver consulting services to casino businesses in areas across gaming, esports, and the metaverse.