FSB CEO Dave McDowell has praised his team after being named in Global Gaming Business Magazine’s annual ‘25 People to Watch’ list for 2021.
McDowell was recognized for his potential impact on the gaming world in the year ahead, but was quick to share this individual accolade with the wider FSB team. “This is great recognition,” he said. “I’ve been in the online gaming industry for 20 years so it clearly takes two decades to become an overnight success!
“But the reality is, this is all about the FSB team. We have some really talented people in our organization so this feels like FSB featuring in the 25 To Watch list for 2021. It’s a team effort and we have a big year ahead in 2021!”
The other members of the list are:
- Bill Hornbuckle, President & CEO, MGM Resorts International
- Cristina Romero de Alba, Partner, Loyra Abogados
- Tan Sri Dr. Chen Lip Keong, Founder, Controlling Shareholder and Chief Executive Officer, NagaCorp Ltd.
- Daisy Ho, Chairwoman, SJM
- Mike Bean, Chief Executive Officer, Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe Gaming Enterprises
- Adam Whitehurst, Senior Vice President, Slot Sales, AGS
- Joe Carlon, Director of Engineering, Digital, Gaming Laboratories International
- Sarah Koch, Senior Director for Legal and Government Affairs, DraftKings
- Arthur Mothershed, Vice President of Business Development, Wind Creek Hospitality
- Mitsuhiro Miyazaki, Managing Director, Konami Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Bryan Newland, Chairman, Bay Mills Indian Community Executive Council
- Michael Olujic, General Manager, Tachi Palace Casino Resort
- Karen Wells, Executive Director, Massachusetts Gaming Commission
- Hector Fernandez, President, Americas, Aristocrat Technologies
- Dean Ehrlich, Executive Vice President and Games Business Leader, Everi Holdings
- Erika Nardini, Chief Executive Officer, Barstool Sports
- Jose Flores, Vice President and General Manager, Gun Lake Casino
- Melonie Johnson, President & COO, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- Kris Saw, Chief Technology Officer, Kambi
- Eileen Moore Johnson, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Scientific Games
- Keith Kruczynski, Vice President, Game Development and Design, Gaming Arts, LLC
- Joe Pappano, CEO, Sightline Payments
- Jeremy Weinstein, Regional Vice President of Marketing, Las Vegas, Caesars Entertainment
- Mary Beth Higgins, Chief Executive Officer, Affinity Gaming
The news crowns a hugely successful end of the year for the sports betting and iGaming technology supplier, who claimed the prize for ‘Industry Innovation of the Year’ at the SBC Awards 2020.
FSB has also bolstered its senior management team in recent weeks. As Chief Revenue Officer, Ian Freeman will report directly to McDowell at the firm’s London office.
However, he has a global brief extending to success in the US, where he will be supported by Vice President of Sales for North America Larry Pelzer and Mike Van Ermen, Vice President of Pre-Sales for the same region.