SBC marked the grand 10th-anniversary edition of the SBC Awards with a spectacular celebration, honoring the exceptional individuals and companies whose unwavering commitment to delivering top-notch products and services earned them a trophy at yesterday’s ceremony.
The anniversary edition of the Awards saw the announcement of winners across 39 categories, including operators, affiliates, media, suppliers, and payment and compliance tools. The event unfolded at the stunning Caves Codorníu, boasting over 450 years of history as Spain’s oldest wine and cava producer and drew an audience of 1,000 senior executives from the betting and iGaming industry.
The ceremony was hosted by the familiar face of SBC Awards and TV personality Kirsty Gallacher, alongside former professional football player and current manager Clarence Seedorf, widely regarded as the greatest midfielder of his generation and with a UEFA Champions League legacy to his name.
Bet365 was named Sportsbook Operator of the Year, retaining last year’s title, with the brand’s affiliate program also receiving the Best Affiliate Program Award. Kaizen Gaming was awarded the titles of Casino Operator of the Year and Southern European Operator of the Year.
In other operator categories, the independent judging panels awarded three titles to Betsson Group, including Innovation in Casino & Gaming Entertainment, Marketing Campaign of the Year, and Western European Operator of the Year.
In the Rising Star categories, Betiton Casino earned the Rising Star in Casino title, while the Rising Star in Sports Betting award went to Rhino.bet. STS S.A. claimed the Eastern European Operator of the Year title, while Glitnor Group secured the Northern equivalent. When it comes to esports, Betway Group managed to outshine the competition.
Sofascore (Affiliate Product Innovation), iGamingNuts (Casino Affiliate of the Year), and Better Collective (Sports Affiliate of the Year) emerged as the prominent winners in the affiliate categories, with Better Collective successfully retaining last year’s title.
Flutter Entertainment was honored with the prestigious Employer of the Year Award, while two industry stalwarts, Dan Taylor (Flutter International) and Marina Ilina (PIN-UP Global), jointly shared the Leader of the Year title. Entain Foundation US was recognised with the title of Socially Responsible Initiative of the Year.
IDnow, Trustly, and Nuvei dominated the field in the Payment & Compliance categories, earning the titles of Fraud and Compliance Solution of the Year, Payment Innovation of the Year, and Payment Solution of the Year, respectively.
- Enteractive: Acquisition & Retention Partner
- Pragmatic Play: Casino/Slots Developer of the Year
- Oddin.gg: Esports Supplier of the Year
- Evoplay: Industry Innovation of the Year
- Spribe: Innovation in Casino Entertainment
- Relax Gaming: Innovation in Mobile
- BetConstruct: Land-Based Betting & Gaming Product
- Genius Sports: Live Betting Product
- Evolution: Live Casino Supplier
- Sportradar: Marketing & Services Provider of the Year
- Sportingtech: Multi-Channel Supplier
- OpenBet: Platform Provider of the Year
- Aviatrix: Rising Star in Casino Innovation/Software
- Angstrom: Rising Star in Sports Betting Innovation/Software
- Stats Perform: Sports Data Product
- Digitain: Sportsbook Supplier of the Year
- Vermantia: Virtual Sports Supplier
- BetConstruct: White Label Supplier of the Year
The awards ceremony was held on the last night of SBC Summit Barcelona, SBC’s global sports betting and iGaming exhibition and conference, which gathered 15,000 industry experts at Fira Barcelona Montjuïc.