FanDuel TV to air ‘Up & Adams’ from NYSE as Flutter goes public

Flutter NYSE Listing
Image: Shutterstock

FanDuel’s parent company is gearing up for a listing on the New York Stock Exchange.

Flutter Entertainment will be listed on the NYSE on Monday and to celebrate FanDuel TV’s flagship morning talk show “Up & Adams” will air from the trading floor of the world’s largest exchange. “Up & Adams,” hosted by Emmy-winning TV personality Kay Adams, will feature appearances on Monday from four-time Super Bowl champion Rob Gronkowski and FanDuel CEO Amy Howe, who will discuss the positive outlook of Flutter’s listing on a U.S. exchange.

Howe, who has served as CEO since 2021, will also discuss FanDuel’s recent performance as America’s largest sports betting operator with a market share of 51% in Q4 2023.

In preparation for Monday’s listing, Flutter has delisted from Euronext Dublin to minimize potential regulatory scrutiny as the company already trades on the London Stock Exchange.

Flutter, which also owns Betfair and Paddy Power, will include its entire portfolio in the NYSE listing. Last year, Flutter added MaxBet to its portfolio of brands by acquiring a 51% stake in the Serbian operator for approximately $156 million in cash. Flutter, which has a presence in more than 100 international markets, has an opportunity to purchase the remaining 49% in 2029.

Finished the fiscal year strong

Flutter is listing on the NYSE following favorable fourth-quarter results.

The gaming giant generated $2.8 billion in revenue in Q4 2023 — an 11% increase year-over-year. The results were led by Flutter’s sports segment, which posted $1.7 billion in revenue during the quarter, up from $1.6 billion in Q4 2022. Flutter saw its gaming segment report $1.1 billion in revenue — a 15% uptick compared to the same period the year prior.