Wynn Las Vegas has partnered with Formula One (F1) to create the “Official Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix Million Dollar All-Access Experience” for the 2023 F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix.
For the race weekend of November 16-18, 2023, the experience will provide a group of six people “once-in-a-lifetime access” to exclusive VIP events, including the Wynn Grid Club located within the Paddock Club.
The package also offers “one-of-a-kind bespoke events and activities” throughout the race weekend.
“We’ve partnered with F1 to curate an exclusive selection of premium race experiences that provide fans unmatched access to race week events, as well as Wynn’s world-class amenities,” commented Brian Gullbrants, President of Wynn Las Vegas.
“The official F1 all-access race experience is the perfect example of the bespoke experiences we seek to offer our guests.”
In addition, F1 and Wynn will donate $100,000 to local philanthropic efforts for each package that is purchased.
“Wynn Las Vegas is the ultimate partner to deliver the caliber of experience that we know our global Formula 1 fans have come to expect,” added Emily Prazer, Chief Commercial Officer of the Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix.
“We combined the most exclusive access points across the track with Wynn’s ultra-luxury accommodations and amenities to offer a package better than ever before and create the greatest race weekend imaginable.”
The package also includes:
- A four-night stay in a two-story Encore three-bedroom duplex
- An elaborate welcome amenity
- Exclusive access to invitation-only opening ceremonies
- Dinner for six at Delilah
- Priority access to race-week events
- Wynn Elite tickets to Awakening, Wynn Las Vegas’ signature new show
- Complimentary Spa and Salon treatment, a round of golf at Wynn Golf Club, and luxury transportation for each person to and from the airport, as well as the paddock
- A dedicated ambassador to assist with priority reservations at Wynn restaurants and nightlife venues
- Lifetime membership to Wynn’s exclusive Private Access program for each person
MGM Resorts has also recently announced that it will construct a grandstand in front of the Bellagio fountain for the Las Vegas Grand Prix event.