Lines.com, which provides sports bettors with advice, insights, and picks, has launched a free sports bet tracking tool that syncs with nearly every major US sportsbook called Lines’ Bet Tracker.
The new facility allows bettors to view past wagers instantly while keeping track of all present and future bets by syncing with nearly every major US sportsbook including DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, Caesars, PointsBet, Fox Bet, Borgata, and Barstool.
Through linked sportsbook accounts, the betting tool allows users to track their betting performance (such as win percentage and return on investment) across a specific time, bet type, or sport, all in one location.
Lines’ Bet Tracker will also soon allow users to set betting limits to help prevent problem gambling. The tool also fully supports straight bets, parlays, teasers, futures and prop bets for football, soccer, baseball, basketball, ice hockey, auto racing, golf, and tennis.
Lines’ Bet Tracker features include:
- Sync accounts with nearly every major US sportsbook to track past, present, and future wagers all in one location
- Betting insights, statistics, and performance, including win percentage and return on investment on every available bet type
- Betting history of a user’s previous 5,000 wagers with the ability to filter results between today, yesterday, the previous seven days, the last 30 days, or all-time
- Track performance by individual sportsbook or wager type
- Filters that allow users to select between pending and settled bets, by sport, by bet type, and by date.
- Functionality to track straight bets, parlays, teasers, futures, and prop bets
- View bankroll from each sportsbook account
- Bet results for each leg of a parlay or teaser
- Free to use with no subscription or annual charges